mc.dogecraft.net |

Jarmen4u's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: Jarmen4u

Discord Username (ID): Jarmen4u#4132

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Variable, depends on what is needed, but I have a flexible availability

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I'd like to help the server grow, and with that, maintain a friendly and respectful environment.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been in leadership positions in several communities and games in the past, and often receive compliments on my patience, helpfulness, and knowledge.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. No, I make a point to avoid breaking any rules.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I was having financial issues due to quitting my job some time prior to make more time for school, and ended up being unable to cover some of my expenses. I had to borrow money from my brother, but I paid him back, and endeavored to manage my income more closely to avoid this happening again.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I attend university, DM a weekly D&D game, am part of a few gaming groups, and am learning piano.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes, I've been a moderator on a small MC server some years ago, and also have leadership experience in MMOs and other games, including raid leader for WoW.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Knowing that I'm making a difference, and keeping the community welcoming to new players.

EDIT: As a sidenote, I'd love to also help expand on the jobs sector of the server, as I know many aren't finished and require some tweaking.