mc.dogecraft.net |

Glitters staff application

Minecraft Username: Glittersnaps

Discord Username (ID😞 Glittersnaps

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? i have been taking screenshots but i have to find them, when reporting i just use my cell and take a photo

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    not yet
    Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    mostly English, i know a few things from other languages
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? i have everyday at all times unless im sleeping or doing housework , normally it can become 10+ hours (no one tell my husband)

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? i tend to always want to help out others

Why should we choose you over other applicants? i already helpout a lot around the server, specially newer members ,always going over the rules etc

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. the only thing thats ever happen was taylor kicked me for saying ooooo on day 1 here, otherwise i have never been banned or punished , was only for a moment but i didnt know she was talking to me.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    somethings are to long and to serious but other than that i know your to always have litter in a litterbox ALWAYS. otherwise kittens find the tiled floors and try to hide it. it was away for 10mins while i was trying to wash their pan out. i now own 4-5 litterbox for my 2 kittens and one will always be ready

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? ....i read manga and play with my cats

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? i only have had offline leadership roles.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? that justice was severed

• When we get more spots open you are one of the top people we will contact