TotallyHaku Staff Application

• 16 years old

Minecraft Username:

• TotallyHaku

Discord Username (ID):

• T.Moriarty#2617

Timezone:

• GMT

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?

• Yes, I Do.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?

• Yes, I have 2/3.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?

• Yes, I have OBS

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

• No, but I understand Little bit of; French, Spanish, Italian

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

• Roughly, 6 - 12 hours a day.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?

• I want to belong to a community that has already got its foundations, that has a good reputation and is eligible to keep its own wait. I've been looking for a community for a very long time now and I came across this community. Within this community the owners & staff seem to have common sense and understand their own rules. Which would be amazing. I would love to be a part of a staff team like this.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

• Personally, I believe you should choose me other other applications, because I've got at least 4 years of staffing experience under my belt. I know exactly how to deal with nearly every situation that have been handed to me. In my past I've obtained certain roles ranging from Pastoral Staff - Founder. Each role bringing me new experience as well as a new challenge. I understand what it's like to work my way up from a Helper - Owner of a community, I am willing to put in the time as well as the grind to obtain my desired role (Developer - Mainly Website)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.

• I have indeed been punished on 2 servers. Not many however they're big servers;
    • Hypixel: Permanently Banned: Created my own little hacking GUI and used them while recording myself playing Skywars, eventually an Admin got whiff of my videos and permanently banned me. Still not allowed back on today.
    • Hive: Not as serious as Hypixel, however I've obtained a variety of punishments within my 5 years of playing Hive, ranging from Temp Mute - Perm Mute to Temp - Bans.
      Disclaimer: Most of my punishments I can not remember as they was handed to me when I was much younger. I know what I done was wrong and If I could go back and change how I acted, I would.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)

• Mistake I made in the last year would most certainly have to be hiring a Server Manager for a previous community. I didn't do enough research into his past and experience thus bring my server to a crash and shut down. How I went about this, I swiftly took action once I saw he was incompetent to do a Manager job.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    Hobbies:

• Coding
    • Gaming
    • Youtube
    • Aviation
    • Talking to friends
    • Meeting new people!
      Activities
    • Computer Science Level 2 Course (Website skills: Uni Level)
    • Games Design
    • Database

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Yes, I will list a few positions I've obtained this year;

• Atlanta Network | Staff Director / Developer | 400 Members
    • Kool Kidz Club | Founder / Developer | 150 Members
    • UnityPvP | Founder / Developer | 50 Members
    • Britannia Gaming | Head Admin / Developer | 1,500 Members
    • Nexus Gaming | Senior Moderator / Web Developer | 60 Members
    • Many More.
      Anything else we s

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?

• What would keep me motivated, well mainly just the idea of everyone having a fun time, knowing that if they have any problems, the staff team is able to help and fix that as quickly as possible whether that would be a Technical issue or a issue with another player.
    • Promotions: Yes, the most obvious one to what keeps a staff member motivated! Promotions, knowing that if my job is done to a sufficient level that I can the advance to a higher role within the community helping teach new staff who've filled my last position.