mc.dogecraft.net |

Just_Olle Application

Minecraft Username:Just_Olle

Discord Username (ID):JustOlle#2482

Timezone:CET

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone:Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur:no,but i can download it if its needed

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos:no,unfortunately my pc is too weak

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language):yes,i am from Croatia so i know all of the balkanian languages,i know english and german

How much time do you have to contribute to the role:couple of hours every day

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft:it would be cool to be a helper and i think i have all of the predispositions to become one

Why should we choose you over other applicants:i have experience,i have been staff on few other servers before and i would do a lot to help make the server better

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details:I have been banned on this server once for griefing becouse i didnt know it wast allowed,and thats it i think,i have never been banned except that.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything):i think it was 2-3 months ago,i have been testing something on a server i was staff on,and one guy asked me for help,and i came there and accidentally hit the ground with a wand that summons a wither,that wither has broken almost his whole base,i was terrified and tought i will lose my rank,so I apologized and fixed it and gave that guy couple of keys just as a sign of my apologize.I learnt to never use the wand commands again unless its neecssary!

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?I am training football and love to drive bicycle

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    yes like i said i was staff on couple of servers like this and one minigame server,i was preety good i think.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?I dont know,just to have active players on the server i will be playing.