mc.dogecraft.net |

Wrongfully Muted

• My ingame name is Masaia1337
    and i was Wrongfully Muted by Red_Man234 without any warning i got muted for 3 days because some guy joined chat speaking spanish, Red_Man234 said "please speak English" i said "Yeah this is a racist server" {Joking} and he said no then muted me without a warning, i would like to be unmuted and Warned

• Helper

@Masaia1337
    Well, the person who was supposed to mute you was me, but I fucked up the name. But either way, people can take that saying the wrong way and then the server ends up being labeled as a racist server. Personally I'd rather the server to be not labeled as that as we have rules against racism. It's up to the others, but I felt that a mute was better than either a ban or a warning.

• Helper

Castrox101:
    soy nuevo
    red_man234:
    English please 😛
    Castrox101:
    i am new

SurvivalBOTToday at 12:11 AM
    Carly56166:
    I mean, one million is a lot.

SlimefunBOTToday at 12:11 AM
    red_man234:
    😛

SurvivalBOTToday at 12:11 AM
    Masaia1337:
    yeah we are rasist server

SlimefunBOTToday at 12:11 AM
    red_man234:
    Masaia
    red_man234:
    no
    red_man234:
    We are absolutely not
    Castrox101:
    jaja i dont know how start

Now the reason the mute is fit, is because someone is saying they are new, and you throw back that comment saying we are a racist server. it might have been OK if you had instantly, or in the same message, told that you were joking, instead of that, you followed with a message after i said we absolutely are not, saying "so its not ok to be racist?". that message made your original message saying "this is a racist server" seem more like your opinion, raghter than a joke.

• @red_man234 the thing is did that person actually get offended {rhetorical} and i though back the comment to you

• @OGKWolf i should take your place cause first of all because you can't ban me for things like that especially when i was joking and i need to be warned 2 times then tempmuted then tempbaned so get it together though your head before you gone come at me threatening to ban me

• Admin

@Masaia1337 Jokes are funny, that was not. Instead of dwelling on the mute, try to reflect on it. No one threatened to ban you, as far as I can tell.