mc.dogecraft.net |

Kipislekker's Intern Application

Minecraft Username:
    Kipislekker

Discord Username (ID):
    maartenlustkip#4752

Timezone:
    the Netherlands, CET (GMT+1)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?
    Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
    Yes, I installed Gyazo and got an Imgur account

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    Yes, I'm fluent in Dutch and English and I understand most German and French

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    Due to some personal problems, I got a lot of spare time this year ^^;
    I'm online almost every day, but not always on the weekends as I visit my parents every other week.
    I'm mostly online in the mornings (9 am - 12 pm) and late afternoon - evenings (15 pm - 1 am) but there have been days where I was online for 14+ hours lol

What is encouraging you to become an Intern on DogeCraft?
    I've been playing on this server for a couple of months now. I'm super thankful for the wonderful people I've met and all the great experiences I had on here. I would like to give something back to the community. And I'm hoping I could do this by joining your staff team and maybe helping out with events and general builds.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I'm very eager to learn. I also really enjoy helping other people, especially those who are just starting out. I was already helping out people and starters since the first day I joined and I'm not planning on stopping soon B)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    Nope, never.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I've been mistaken about my permission to use Red's grinder all by myself. I assumed it was okay, but after Flio intervened after a little dispute with someone else who wanted to use the grinder, we talked a bit more. I realized I was mistaken and told Red I would like to setup rules if that's what he preferred. I still feel like I've not handled this situation correctly since I've never properly apologized to Red and Flio for the drama I caused. I've learned to never assume something is okay and to always ask if I'm not sure and of course apologize when I'm the one in the wrong. (Really sorry about this guys :/)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I really like cooking, going on hikes and bike rides and being creative in general like drawing, writing and programming.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Yes, I've owned a couple of small servers myself. And I'm currently a moderator on another small server (It doesn't appear to be taking off) My job on here consisted mostly of bug testing, changing perms and server files, terraforming and helping out new players.

What would help keep you motivated to advance your position within the staff team?
    The ability to help out whenever someone's experiencing difficulties or troubles on the server would be enough. Their happy reactions make it even better. Furthermore, I'd like to help out with any of the future events if that's possible, they've always been one of my favorite things about this server.