mc.dogecraft.net |

KadenH2003's Intern Application

Minecraft Username: KadenH2003

Discord Username (ID): KadenH#5231

Timezone: Virginia, US (EST, GMT-5)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes and Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    Yes, English and Spanish. I'm not the best at verbally speaking Spanish, but I can understand, read, and write it very well.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    Most of my time in school on weekdays (7:40am-2:15pm EST), along with whenever else I'm online (varies).

What is encouraging you to become a Intern on DogeCraft?
    I feel like I could help out quite a bit, and some experience would be nice. Minecraft is my all time favorite game, and a few months ago while looking for a good pc survival server (I hadn't played pc in a while before then), I found dogecraft. I love it. I've honestly probably had the best time playing this survival minecraft server than any other.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    Other applicants may be applying just for the title, or the powers/authority that comes with it. I actually want to help out, and am online when other helpers may not be.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    I've been banned from one server, although I personally don't consider their reason legitimate. Me and a friend had an area claimed under his name, and we wanted to build a quarry (similar to what we're doing at /res tp spacemine). I got a bunch of tnt and blew the whole area up down to bedrock. Apparently that much tnt going off alerted an admin or something, because I got banned for griefing even after my friend had explained to them what had happened.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I made a mistake listening to my school counselor last year that may impact my future. She told me that the next math class I should take was Algebra III. I had just moved to Virginia that year, and was new to the school. I took her word and took the class. This year, I found out that a different class was a prerequisite for AP Calculus, and because I didn't take it, I couldn't get college credit for calculus. Now I know that even if it's someone with authority on a topic, I shouldn't necessarily blindly listen to them.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I play guitar, I program, play other video games, and I 3D Print stuff as hobbies. As for activites, I'm in the Technology Student Association, where we compete in technology-based events. I also recently joined a robotics club. I work at a Firehouse Subs.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Yes, although it was for such a small server (and it was private), that I wouldn't count it as much experience. As for leadership experience, I am President of my high school's chapter of the Technology Student Association (50+ Members).

What would help keep you motivated to advance your position within the staff team?
    My love for minecraft, and the friendly community on this server.

• I'd also like to apply for architect.
    builds: /res tp poland and /res tp gold and contributing to /res tp spacemine and /res tp spaceshop

• Skree and i reviewed your builds, and unfortunately we have to decline your application for architect.
    Kind regards.
    The architect team