Jessalicious
    What date were you banned?
    11/23/19
    Who banned you?
    rocko49139
    Why were you banned?
    xray claims
    Why do you want to be unbanned?
    My long-time friend (username is nitereaver) invited me to the server the other day. I've been playing minecraft with her for about six years. My friend and I were lucky when it came to finding spawners. She found some (two or three, I think, but she's been on the server for a longer time than I have been) before I logged in and had LadyAnime mine them. I found two between today (11/23) and yesterday (11/22), and also had Lady mine them because nitereaver told me to if I wanted to keep the spawners. The amount could have seemed suspicious to LadyAnime, since she was the only one who mined them between both nitereaver and I, and because of the short timespan. Additionally the last spawner I had her mine, I did dig into. I had hit a dead end in a cave (at y=22, I believe), and tried to mine down to diamond level, and I know how that may have seemed. However, if xray was used, my friend and I would definitely have more diamonds in our chests (there are only two), and we would not have asked an esteemed person on the server to mine the spawners for us. Nitereaver and I were also mining in the resource world, which may have more spawners in it due to people mining in the regular world.
    It's really frustrating to have this happen, although I know how bad the situation seems, because I can't play on the server with my friend until/if the appeal is accepted.
    Provide a screenshot that is presented when trying to login to DogeCraft
    Screenshot (12).png

• Denied, because rocko has more evidence than needed.
    May re-appeal in 2 Weeks if you have learnt your lesson.