Minecraft Username: Nim54321
    Discord Username (ID): xreyreyx#3345
    Timezone: CST
    Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes
    Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes
    Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 25 Hours a Week
    What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I enjoy playing this server, so I refuse to let shit heads roam the server and destroy the experience for everyone else.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm not afraid to warn, temp ban, or ban my friends when they break the rules, and nor do give special treatment just because we are close.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. I have only been on a few servers, but when I am on them, I tend to stick under the radar by not causing trouble, so no, I have never been banned on any server I have been on.
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) One of my mistakes I made this year had to be not being able to control my temper or have patience with my family. I tried everything to control my emotions, but for whatever reason, it would just come out, so I decide to look for help. I went to the VA Hosptial to seek help from a counselor to talk about my emotions. She prescribed me some medicine and techniques to control my emotions. I have been 4 months much happier in life, and my family seems to notice the change. They have become more open with me and me with them. The one thing I could say I learned from this is, you have to admit you have a problem you can't solve yourself, so you have to man up and seek help before it gets way to out of hand.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I take monthly trips with my family for the weekend while we drink and have fun. So, I always look forward to the first weekend of the month.
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I served in the Marine Corps for four years and got discharged honorable with the rank of Corporal. I was also a camp counselor for kids in Austin with a weekly rotation of 100 or so new kids.
    What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? As long as I'm on building and taking care of shit heads from destroying this server, I am a happy camper.

• I know you would make a great staff member.
    You are trusted and will be one of the first we consider when accepting a new Helper.

On_hold_until

New_position_is_open

• @Niko302 I will be waiting 🙏 😄