mc.dogecraft.net |

Grill_Foreman Staff app

Minecraft Username:
    Grill_Foreman

Discord Username (ID):
    Ashlie_#7929

Timezone:
    Central Standard Time

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?
    Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
    No but im sure I can get access

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    I dont but im sure I can if needed

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    I understand most spanish but not too fluent

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    Depends on how much I work. I have 2 jobs but whenever I am home I'm online.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?
    I use to be staff on a few different servers that arent up anymore years ago when I played alot.
    Its been a while so i might need to be refreshed on commands but I only apply for staff if I genuinely care for the server and the people on it.
    Since joining Dogecraft I've gotten to know most of the community and rules and I would love to be a part of it all.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    Most people apply just to have rank. I'm applying because I want to help keep the server running according to the standards staff is upholding.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    I was banned on dogecraft for 2 days. I was being sarcastic with wolf because he was being super serious and I was trying to lighten the mood. I quoted liam neeson from taken the whole "I will find you... and I will kill you" and got banned for threatening to kill.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I make tons of mistakes. Too many to think of one specific that stands out. I deal with them one at a time as they come and I've learned that every moment is a lesson to learn to be a better version of yourself.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I am mostly a homebody. I like to draw/ play video games outside of work. Its relaxing.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Yes from years ago when I use to play a lot.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    Awesome funny staff mates, which dogecraft already has. I'm just hoping to be a a part of the team and hep keep dogecraft awesome.