mc.dogecraft.net |

Ban Appeal

• What is your in-game name? Zoroldo
    What date were you banned? 10/14/2019
    Who banned you? Niko302
    Why were you banned? Building Lag Machine
    Why do you want to be unbanned?

From the rules provided at the time, the redstone I had put down was legal and not against any rules that i could find when I joined in September. The only real reason I had built the machine was to give myself something to do, not use it.
    1st half of rules
    2nd half of rules
    Another reason was that I was banned after being offline for a week into my 3 weeks of training for my job in another state, so I had no way of using it and no one else could either as it was my own plot of land.

From the current rules the only one that i can find that may even apply is one talking about redstone clocks saying that they are allowed and to turn them off when not in use.

Honestly I just want this reduced to a Temp Ban so that I may eventually rejoin my friends on this server to help them with their projects

Provide a screenshot that is presented when trying to login to DogeCraft

alt text

Your rules state nothing about any kinds of machines except redstone clocks, and even then the rules just say that clocks are allowed. You had no rule to not build a lag machine at the time and you still do not have a rule about them.

• Not going to reduce your ban LAG MACHINES are a no go.
    Ban has been moved up to an IP-BAN.