mc.dogecraft.net |

The future of /res tp Store

• Hello all,

I just wanted to let anyone know that my old shop: /res tp store has been converted to a hub for shop names. I may or may not create a shop again in the future, but I am taking a break for now.

As for the shop list, I will be reviewing each shop prior to adding it to the list. If a shop is half finished or inactive, I might wait until that is fixed before I add it.

If you would like your shop added to the list, let me know in game. /msg Benizio.

Thanks 🙂

• Will this hub contain addresses to particular stores within both /as and /blackmarket? Also if certain stores sell particular products (like food only), would they get categorised to distinguish them from variety stores?

• @VietnameeGuy

Yes any shop is welcome (so long as it is active and decent) including /as and /bm. I will gladly visit any shop and check it out. If all of the items are out of stock, or if the prices are rediculous/memes I won't add it.

That being said, if it is a niche shop I will add that as a note. One shop in blackmarket only sells glass, so I notated that it is a glass shop.

If you have other questions let me know.