mc.dogecraft.net |

Nate's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: Lil_Skittle0318

Discord Username (ID): MLG DOGE 0318#1310

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Zone

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes I have both and getting a better mic soon

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes I use Lightshot

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes i have made videos in the past

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No only english

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 2-3 hours a day

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I used to have a server of my own and it was so much fun.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have experienced hackers before and know how to deal with them.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. No but i was warned when i was younger

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) When i had my own server i accidentally banned the wrong person and so i apologized and banned the right person.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I play the violin and I am in a soccer league

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes I used to have my own server and it went pretty well for a while.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? I would love to make your server a better place and encourage people to play.

Thank you for your time. -Nate