Timezone: Perth AWST (GMT +8)

Builds I have contributed to DogeCraft:
    /res tp BoatHouse
    /res tp CampOakes.Lodge
    /res tp Floatie
    /res tp NWBM.PhoBo
    /res tp Hexland (waterwheel)
    /res tp suicidesquad (waterwheel)

Builds that are currently unfinished due to lack of resources but I still want to show off:
    /res tp TheBigCreeper
    /res tp Originether
    /res tp Winterzone
    /res tp MountLoom
    /as tp shop66 (Sin City)

I have a discord account, though I currently cannot access some of the chats. I don't use a microphone.

I play mostly at night, which is during peak hour for most players on the server. On average I clock 2 hours daily.

I am inspired by the style and detail that is put into the most recent server lobby, the main hall in survival and the layout of /market, and this encourages me to become a Builder on Dogecraft.

I wouldn't consider myself to be any better than other applicants, but I do believe I am a true veteran, having played Minecraft since its early alpha days and being witness to many of its updates and structural changes.

I have had some experience using World Edit, however, I am much more comfortable with the /clone command, which I have used in the past on some of my singleplayer builds.

A discovery I have made that I think is useful when building:
    I always have subtitles turned on whilst playing Minecraft, despite having good hearing anyway, since the visual cues help a lot. Amongst other things that one can utilise subtitles for, such as fishing, identifying and locating nearby mobs, the most useful thing I have found is detection of nearby underground lava sources whilst excavating. This helps players either avoid danger or find lava for building use in the case of a shortage, of course without the use of an Xray resource pack.

When I build in Minecraft, I am usually inspired to make things aesthetic and user-friendly, so that players that use my builds can explore around and not accidentally kill themselves. A lot of my past builds use railings, 3-wide passages/stairways and a lot of symmetry.

Before Dogecraft, I was once in a private server with friends from Church, and I built a Church, which was well received. Before that, I was generally singleplayer, and some of my builds are on planetminecraft under my username. I am particuarly fond of an old build named BoardSea, which was a world of floating map-sized boardgames. I have since stopped working on it due to the 1.13 update which changed the format of commands.

The only motivation I need to be a builder is for players to come visit my builds more often. I simply enjoy the acknowledgement.
    Thank you for reading!

• Note: I was using Madamwillow's template earlier, the following are answers to questions asked in Niko's general application.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
    I don't usually use software to screenshot my builds (I 'm an F2 user), but I am able to install if necessary.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    I don't usually use software to record Minecraft videos (since I don't upload to youtube), but I am able to install if necessary.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    I can speak a smidge of Vietnamese, but otherwise I'm mainly English.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    Never been banned, usually the whistleblower.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I mucked up the dimensions of my restaurant Pho Bo as it was nearing completion. Rather than roll with it, I demolished the entire thing and started over. I learned that it is always a good thing to draw my ideas before building.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I am an avid origami person, having made a lot of things since I was 9. I am also a former skin designer, and my skins are available on planetminecraft under my username.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Irl I am a teacher for a Saturday Church group, very similar to scouts. The aforementioned server where I built a Church belongs to this group and was populated by fellow teachers.

• The team and i reviewed your builds, and unfortunately we have to decline your application.
    Kind regards
    The architect team

• @Brandborg Thats alright, thank you for taking the time to review!