mc.dogecraft.net |

Caliciferwolf's Staff Application

Minecraft Username:caliciferwolf

Discord Username (ID):caliciferwolf#2939

Timezone: Central time

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes and yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes, built into my comp

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    Yes, English and Spanish

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    At least a few hours a day

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?

I want to contribute further to the community and spend my time in a beneficial way for every player involved. I would love to be a part of a team that actually cares about its players and treats everyone with respect and resolves issues without bias. I desire to be a positive driving force in the server to strengthen the community and make players happy.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I feel like I would be a good choice because I have been a moderator before, and I spend a lot of time on the server which would mean more coverage for staff/ balancing the workload for other staff members.

In addition, my dedication to the community and to the rules ensures that I would know how to treat extreme situations with prompt care, and if needed I am not afraid to ask for help.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    I have never been punished, warned, or banned off of any server to my knowledge. I adhere to the rules and follow them closely.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

The one time I made a mistake, I left a situation with a significant other before I gave the person time to prove themselves, and I drove 22 hours and lost a lot during the process. I had to build myself back up, I came back to that person, and learned that being patient is sometimes better than jumping to conclusions

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I crochet, work on cars, do chores like no other, solder electronics, I work at a tire store, and I have done all the work on my own vehicle, never taken it to a shop for repairs 🙂

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes, I am a sale apprentice(1 step from being a manager at my workplace) at work, so I assist other employees with work, and I have moderated in another server for a few months before.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    Having people to help, the whole reason staff exists is to assist other players and make their minecraft experience on this server unlike any other. I would love to encourage and be a part of a server that cares for it's players as individuals and strengthen the community by assisting one another and passing on kindness to the next person.

-thank you for taking the time to read it and giving me consideration-

• Dope dude, would see great potential in this guy.

• I second this Cali would be great helper

• +1 very help full in chat and has a great personality

• +1 seems pretty legit 🎯