mc.dogecraft.net |

Herour's application for staff

Minecraft Username: Herour

Discord Username (ID): AccurateTheDumby #5576

Timezone: Eastern standard time.

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? yes, but i don't have a microphone.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I have Imgur.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? i speak a tiny bit of french, but mostly English.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? mostly, every day

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I see a lot of cheaters, and Discouraged people and i want to steer them in the right direction.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because i Love this server, and I'd make a full commit to it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. no, i have never.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I griefed someones house, they didn't claim. But then helped rebuild it and said i was sorry, then gave him a diamond.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Soccer and School.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I was in a class project to which i was representing our group.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? The satisfaction it brings me to help people with their problems.

and thank you for whatever you reply with.