mc.dogecraft.net |

PapaParelix's Humble Staff Application

Minecraft Username: PapaParelix

Discord Username (ID): Chris|Parelix

Timezone: CET

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Bad quality, but, yes.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? If Norwegian count

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 6-12 hours ...

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? The amount of trolls joining servers being rude and spamming. It made me want to be able to punish those actions. It is really annoying being on late/early and nobody can stop those that are harassing

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because i have been on the server for long and hopefully have given a friendly and nice presentation of myself. And also because i will take it seriously and i wont abuse my powers.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Not that i can remember. Have been playing minecraft since 2009 so there could probably have been once. Can't remember spesificly.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I'm a really cautious guy so i normaly don't make mistakes that that damage. I'm not really sure. But something i learnt this year is that you have to be more presistant with work applications and asking for job interviews. Still looking for an apprenctice contract...

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Music is a big hobby of mine. I play the piano, the guitar and i sing in a chior. I also really enjoy electrical things as in am an electrician. So building pc's often occur in my life. Side note i also work out, but big pecs wont help on minecraft.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I was co-owner on a server long back. But, that wasn't serious enough to count.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? That everyone is happy with eachother and working together. I also like that everyone can listen to eachothers recommendations and ideas for different views on situations.

• Moved to

Trusted