mc.dogecraft.net |

MunsterMc's Application

• Minecraft Username: MunsterMc

• Discord Username (ID): Munster#4293

• Timezone: CET (UTC+1)

• Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

• Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Snipping Tool or F2 in Minecraft is all I need

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

• Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? French, English, Arabic, Spanish, learning Japanese and intend to learn more

• How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Too much for my own sanity (You already know how long I play)

• What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? The amount of trolls and spammers that are joining the server when other Helpers are not available to help

• Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm on for way too long, I'm usually on when most mods/helpers are asleep so I tend to be on when stuff is going bad.

• Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Probably, don't recall much it's been ages since I haven't played minecraft. Definitely because I was immature or some other similar reason (Note this must have been over 5 years ago) unless we're counting Niko303 then 2 weeks ago

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? **How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Biggest mistake this year is screwing up my sleep schedule, I learned sleep is important when you have a test the next day, I'm still currently making this mistake at the time I am typing this

• If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Mostly tech related stuff, I like computers, and programming, and AI and drawing

• Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Owned a server, have one running on my Pi, I'm knowledgeable about spiggot and stuff

• What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Doing my job, I don't ask for much or care, I just do what I'm told