mc.dogecraft.net |

KJK239's Helper Application

Minecraft Username: KJK239

Discord Username (ID): KJK239#5132

Timezone: US (EST)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? - Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? - Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? - Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak some spanish but im learning it this year so yeah.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? - Im normally on everyday so far, on school days from about 6 or 7 to 9 or 9:30 and on weekends normally all the freetime I have (which is alot)

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? - The other staff have been really nice and this server is really fun in my opinion and everyone is super nice and chill and I think it would be really cool to be able to help everyone more since they have helped me and others so much.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? - Because I am very dedicated, trustworthy, and easy to talk to, I am always on when I can be, and I think I would be a great fit in the staff team because I am always ready to help someone, if i'm in the middle of something, I will stop what i'm doing and go help who ever needs help.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? - If so please include details. I have been warned on this server because I didn't replant some of the crops at /res tp wheat, and I have also been false banned on veltpvp because someone got into my minecraft account and messed with it. I got it back the day after though and I had also donated on velt.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) - I broke my brothers lego set he made because he was being really annoying, and I felt bad so I rebuilt the whole thing. I learnt that I shouldn't take out my anger on people physically but just talk to them.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? - I love to play tennis, or play with my new puppy my family just got a month ago.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? - Yes, I have owned about 8 discord servers all with about 400+ ppl in them at one point. (I stopped because it got boring since discord is only and messaging app) and I was mod on some server called cube something It was a while ago though.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? - The staff just being nice and willing to work. Which is what I've seen in your staff team.