• Q: Age:
    A: 18

Q: Minecraft Username:
    A: Bat_Kid

Q: Discord Username (ID):
    A: Bat_Kid (#1771)

Q: Timezone:
    A: Eastern Daylight Time

Q: Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?
    A: Discord and Microphone yes

Q: Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
    A: I can screenshot and if need be can install the apps mentioned above.

Q: Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    A: Yes, I do have screen recording

Q: Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    A: Yes, I speak Spanish as well (fluently)

Q: How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    A: As much time you guys. need. I'm on mostly every day (mostly in the afternoon)

Q: What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?
    A: A lot of people are new to Minecraft's updated version and need help, I've been a Minecraft user since 2012 so it easy to help people. Also in the beginning of me joining the server I familiarized myself with the rules, commands, and other specific areas of the server to better understand it and I would like to pay it forward.

Q: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    A: I won't say I am better than anyone I just enjoyed the game and would like to be apart of a community like this. I am a very social person and like to help others so this will be a piece of cake.

Q: Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    A: On other servers, No.

Q: Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    A: I dealt with many mistakes in reality and in games, but because this is an application for a video game helper I will state a gaming mistake. I am learning my way with Redstone and sometimes I like to watch videos or read about how the components work but I tend to try to figure it out myself, this helped me to think outside of the box for some builds.

Q: If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    A: I paint/draw, I play piano, I'm a mechanic and I like to hang out with friends

Q: Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    A: No, first time actually

Q: What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    A: I don't need motivation cause I try to motivate myself, but one thing I can say is teamwork with the staff team.