mc.dogecraft.net |

BagrielCorrea's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: BagrielCorrea

Discord Username (ID): Gabriel Correa#7448

Timezone: GM -3, Brazil

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes, puush.me (sharex)

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Maybe

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I am from Brazil and i have a little facility to speak english.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? more than 3 hours/day (sunday more than 6)

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I just want to play in a great server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Cause i have time and i want to help, and u guys, need help to bring more Brazilians players =D

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Never.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Maybei could have spent more time at the computer. i stand practically 15 to 20 hours in front of one rsrs.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I am a programmer, c++, php, html/css/js, etc.....

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I am founder and administrator of: www.arenawar.com.br a Priston Tale MMORPG server. Its my job.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? plans, strategies, watching news happen.

Thx so much 🙂

• Please, visit our home to know more about us.

/res tp GRAU