mc.dogecraft.net |

ChoosyPixs52's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: ChoosyPixs52

Discord Username (ID): Red_Ink52#7358

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? I have access to discord but no working microphone.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? No, but I can take screenshots but pressing f2 or the print screen button.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? No

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? About 4-6 hours every day.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I have been asked by several people to apply, I love this server, and want to do more than my best to help this community.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I know the server very well, and am experienced in helping players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. I was once muted on Dogecraft for a day (Continuing an argument with a staff member.)

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) A few months ago I was attempting to fix some wires my cat bit in half, I didn't have wire strippers and so my mistake was using my pocketknife instead, I ended up cutting my thumb. I dealt with it by borrowing a pair my mum had. I learned that I should use the correct tools to avoid injuring myself.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I collect bottle caps and practice soccer with my brother.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes, I was once a builder on a server for a short time.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Knowing I'm doing a good job supporting the server.

• +1 helps in chat uwu