mc.dogecraft.net |

Marko's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: MarkoSuperGames

Discord Username (ID): MarkoSuperGames#0199

Timezone: CET (Central Europian Time)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes i do.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? I do have that ability

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? From balkan, so all the languages from there, english is fluent, and italian

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? i have about half of the day

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?
    It encourages me to become a helper on this server bcs i really love this server and i would really like to be a part of the staff team.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    You should choose me to be a staff member because i got experience as a staff member

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    No, i haven't been punished or banned on any server.
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    Within last year i made a mistake by applying on a server where i was only 4 days with my friend. And the next day we both got accepted but the thing was, our other friend was not on the server where they announced there was a staff application so he had a really bad tantrum and he allways reported me 'cause i "was not a stafff member". he got ignored and muted for 2 weeks. I learned not to be jealous at others when they succes.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    i Play the guitar and i am starting to play the piano on september 9th, also i play handball.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    I have experience as a helper on a balkan server called WGC (World Gaming Craft) and i have experience as a builder on a skyblock server called VoxHQ.net
    What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    It would keep me motivated to be a staff member because if you choose it will become a dream come true

• Please accept me i am loyal to the server and i help everyone