mc.dogecraft.net |

EskilFloodYT application for staff

Minecraft Username: EskilFloodYT

Discord Username (ID): EskilFlood#3531

Timezone: i am in europe time zone.

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? yes i have a working microphone and a discord

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? i have lightshot as my screenshotting software and a good pc With lots of space

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yeah i can record my gameplay.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? i speak English, Norwegian, Swedish, and i am currently Learning spanish

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? everyday, i am on the server avarage 4-6 hours everyday or more..

What is encouraging you to become a Builder on DogeCraft? have had a large variation of staff ranks on many servers in the past, and I have lots of experience with plugins and commands, i also think i am a rare opportunity to the server not just to build but also keep the server from greafers and hackers. i really am a social guy that is easy to talk With if it is enything.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? i think i am a rare opportunity, i can build some amazing builds and i am very friendly such as i also am very good at WE and voxel and i have lots of expirence With those two plugins and i also have lots of expirence of many Languages and staff expirence and i have builded lots of Things in minecraft. (i have pics of many of them)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. i have not been banned from any server because i think cheating is not fun at all and i think just People who cheat just wanna be better than other People and i dont think that is something someone should do.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) i did acually kiss another girl at the same time i had a girlfriend, but like 10 minutes later i got so rinse sense and i didnt know what to do and than i thought it was best to not tell her, but some days later she founded out and then i desided to tel her everything and it went good, she told me to not keep Secrets for her and never do it again. and we are steel together today, i also learnd that if i do something wrong than i just need to be honest and tell the truth and everything was going to be fine. (thats the short story)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    i am in a football team, i play football 3 times a week and i also have a girlfriend i hang out With when i am not playing minecraft, but i almost play minecraft like very much every day anyways when i come home from my girl or home from football, so maybe i play minecraft 4-6 hours every day,

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? i have been Builder on 2 other servers and mod on 1 other server, i also had a server like 4 years ago, avarage 15 People on the server a day, if i set myself in to something i never stop, than i need to finish it:)

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    maybe that other staff mambers are motivating and helpfull if i need it, and for sure if other staff members need help to something will i allways Put them first. i have talked to some staff members like "Annie and BrandBorg" and i think they are very friendly and thats a thing i think it is important in a staff team.

at last i wanna tell that i have some Pictures of my work "builds" i can ofcourse share them if it is a option…

• i also forgot to say that cuz i am living in a different timezone that no staff is uasally on the server in the morning, like today it was no staff on when i playd, and than it is good to always have staff on the server and thats where i come in.