mc.dogecraft.net |

Drom's Staff Application lmao

• Age: 12 (I also know I'm too young for this but worth a shot)

Minecraft Username: dromvlajs

Discord Username (ID): cielia#5097

Timezone: GMT+1 (England)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I sadly do not

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? I also do not

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I know a tiny bit of Dutch but that's about it besides english

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 8+ hours a day, everyday.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? The community and closer friends I've made on dogecraft, it's a lovely place.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? You shouldn't, everyone deserves a chance I guess, I think id make a decent staff member.. as I could possibly fill in some gaps when other staff aren't on

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    I got punished when I was fucking around very early on, also more recently got punished for making a hole even though I didn't make it and was just trying to defend my friends, I realise my mistakes now and I wouldn't do it again.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) uhhm.. I made the mistake of being toxic and bitchy, I realise that isn't a way you want to go in life and you should try be as nice as possible and support others.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    Not really involved in any though I do like going out on my bike but that's as far as that goes lmao.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I do not.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? The community and other staff members, as all the other staff are lovely and I would love to "work" with them and help new players .w.

• She can kinda be helpful..kinda

• Staff

If you don't meet the requirements, don't apply for staff. Accepting someone who doesn't meet the requirements would be unfair on the other players who didn't. If we accepted you, we'd have to accept others who don't meet the requirements to ensure applications are fair.