mc.dogecraft.net |

DeBop_'s Staff Application.

Minecraft Username: DeBop_

Discord Username (ID): DeBop_#2974

Timezone: GMT

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes i do.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes i am able to do that.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? i can speak english only.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? i have about 5 hours each day and then i have all day on the weekends.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? i feel like the community is nice and i am enjoying the server a lot.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? i am funny but im also mature and professional.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. i have not.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) i made a mistake when i was at college and then i solved it by simply changing what i did and tried a different method.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? i like to fish and moderate discord/minecraft servers.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? i used to co-own a minecraft server, but sadly the owner couldn't afford to keep it running.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? knowing that i'm helping people.

• Usage of X-ray

Denied