NightVision (set bonus)

Old Man's Cane (WoodenHoe):
    KnockBack 5
    FireAspect 3
    Mending

Legacy Mattock:
    Efficiency 8
    Unbreakable

two spawners of the following choices: 1x Salmon spawner, 1x Pufferfish spawner, 1x Cod spawner, 1x Fox spawner, 1x Turtle spawner and/or 1x Panda spawner

• I root for fox, panda, and fish spawners. It would also be cool for a cat spawner.

• good ideas but the Frost Walker II would be useless. Maybe just don't put Depth and Frost so then people can decide which they want? maybe take the Fire Asp off the cane because then it would be annoying if you're just trying to play around with the stick. But also maybe bump up the knockback a little more? lol. Pufferfish spawner would be useless along with salmon. I think a fish spawner can do the same? Im actually unsure how those work. but very interesting. as far as Foxes, its a great idea. Turtles not so much because people are making a business out of those and it would be a little OP to just slap a spawner down to do the work for you. Panda spawner is a good idea but idk if they even do anything. also as far as other things, a good amount of Nautilus shells or Conduits would be cool. same with a Crossbow, Trident(s) and some other cool things. Maybe just turn all of this into a 1.14 crate? idk if that's what you're already going for

• agree I'm not super huge on frost Walker or fire aspect. the rest of it looks great tho Willow ^^ I doooo like the idea of it being a legacy crate or something like that. really like the idea of a fox spawner. a lot. or pandas. :3 ... idk how fish spawners would work either? can they be spawned on land? 😕 rip fish... xD

• what is the practical use of foxes and pandas? other than more useless spawners like the llama one and so forth?