mc.dogecraft.net |

QueenCaitie's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: QueenCaitie

Discord Username (ID): QueenCaitie

Timezone: Eastern

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I speak a little Spanish, but am not fluent

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Depends on my spare time throughout the day but should be at least a couple hours a day

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I really enjoy playing on this server and I want this server to be a fun place for everyone to play

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe my experience listed below along with my willingness to help others have a good experience make me a great candidate and show that I have a lot to offer to this server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. No

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I was late to work once because I thought it was another day of the week, so now I check my schedule about 100 times before I go to sleep. lol

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I enjoy learning new things and journaling

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes! I was staff on Performium for over a year before I started playing here. I also was co-owner of a server with one of my friends before I started playing on this server.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    Watching the server grow and being able to take more of a leadership role in a server that I love would keep me motivated.

Thanks for reading!