Who banned you?
    Why were you banned?
    Why do you want to be unbanned?
    Provide a screenshot that is presented when trying to login to DogeCraft
    Lombre
    Around November 15th.
    Flioghty
    "Suspected to be associated with placement of offensive signs + structures"
    I am requesting re-admittance because the caliber of this server is a cut above the rest in my eyes. I have, for the most part, thoroughly enjoyed my time on dogecraft and with the community. I would like a second chance; I feel this is reasonable because my participation in the accused crimes is minimal, and I regret my actions. I admit to having personal discrepancy with player "Paradine." This player and I have not gotten along particularly well, and I am to blame for this. The way on which I have conducted myself in regards to the server was without question immature, and for that I sincerely apologize. If allowed, I would appreciate the opportunity to give a personal apology to Paradine. My actions and behavior thus far are not a true representation of my demeanor, and for that I am ashamed beyond words.
    I knew of the alleged crime, this is true. I was not involved initially. I discouraged the sign placement, but should have persisted further. This was a mistake on my part. I then became directly involved when I was urged to aid in placement of a giant arrow. Due to peer pressure, and a lapse in my judgement, I obliged. I assume this is why I was banned, for I did not place offensive signs.
    In my opinion, correction of such insolence should be centered around rehabilitation, not punishment. Allow us to atone for our sins by owning up to our mistakes, erasing said mistakes, then grant us a chance to contribute positively to the server in a variance of ways. This may be unknown, (entirely our fault) but we are decent people with much to give. I believed in the server enough to personally donate to it. I support what it stands for, and how it is institutionalized. In return, I ask that a little belief is placed back in me, at least enough for a chance. While the repercussions I have faced are justified, I disagree with the idea that one action can define an entire person. I also did not receive a warning for my action. I'm unsure if this is a fault in the judicial system, or if the crime was severe enough to warrant immediate ban. Regardless, I am truly regretful of what I have done, and I fully understand the decision to remove me from the server. However, if allowed re-admittance, I will prove to both the staff and community that I am deserving of a second chance, and will not leave that chance to waste.
    Thank you.
    Cordially, Lombre

0_1542340744217_Screenshot (1).png

• that is one hell of an appeal

• Great Appeal I must say.

Unbanned