mc.dogecraft.net |

Belgium's Staff Application

Minecraft Username:
    Belgium_Luigi

Discord Username (ID):
    TricKy_Sedar#1863

Timezone:
    CET (UTC +1)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?
    Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
    Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    Yes, I currently own a channel I only have around 35 subscribers but gain some every video. I'm also looking to expand on my content so I might be able to record gameplay on Dogecraft.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    Yes, I'm fluent in Dutch, French, and English. I'm still learning German but I already know the basics of the language.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    It depends on what day/date. I currently have summer vacation and can be active/ help around 14 hours each day.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?
    I currently have my own discord server with over 130 members and I know how fun it is to interact with the community and help others. Drom also encouraged me to apply since he thinks I fit the role.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    I'm online a lot, have multiple previous experiences with mod/helper/owner, I like to help people (it brings me joy), I'm really OG on the server: I joined in September/November 2018 (I think, but it was around that time), and I'm pretty well known in the Dogecraft community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    No

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I made a mistake to ignore my problems instead of reviewing what went wrong and correcting myself to not make the same mistake(s) in the future.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    School, hanging out with friends

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

• My own server: TricKy (~130 members, owner)
    • Overdose (~70 members, Mod)
    • Xenotti (~45 members, Mod)
    • And some more little servers (~25 members)

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    The joy I get when I know I did something good, I really enjoy working in a team and helping people. Seeing people smile, always make me smile.

• Best Staff application I've ever seen 10/10.