mc.dogecraft.net |

iHasALama Staff Application

Minecraft Username:
    iHasALama
    Discord Username (ID):
    iHasALama#5577
    Timezone:
    UTC +2 / CET / CEST (Bern, Berlin, Amsterdam)
    Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?
    Yes.
    Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
    Yes, Lightshot.
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    Yes, ShadowPlay.
    Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    Yes, I speak English, Gerrman, Swissgerman (if that counts) and a bit of French.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I work as well but I probably can invest 1.5 to 2 hours a day. On weekends it can be more.
    What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?
    I want to help build up a friendly community, where everybody can enjoy themselves. I also like to see others succeed, even if it means a lot of effort on my behalf.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    I work with younger people in my free time and I would say my problem-solving skills grew quite a lot since I started that work. It also taught me a lot of patience and how to motivate others. I am quite old as well and I have some experience which I would like to share with this community. Also I am able and willing to listen to more experienced staff members.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    Not that I can remember. It was quite a long time since I last played this game.
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I got in some minor fights with a friend of mine and afterwards I realised that I need friends like him. I resolved the differences an we are good again.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I really like to do fitness to stay in shape. I try to do as much sport as possible but I have to work 8.5 hours a day and it is quite hard to bring in a workout. Next to that I play a lot of videogames.
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    I helped a friend once build up a server. It was in its early stages. I lost contact with him and unfortunately couldn’t help him finish it. I applied on another server but got declined because of my age (at the time like 14 or 15).
    What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    Small staff events where the team plays some other games together and does general stuff together to build teamwork. Good banter.