mc.dogecraft.net |

apply for staff

Minecraft Username:xNojus900x

Discord Username (ID):Nojus #8815

Timezone:11:35:44 EET
    Friday, 16 November 2018 Europe

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? yes i have acces but the mic is a little broken so my voice can be little understandable

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I have Imgur

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? about 4-7h

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I Want to help this server become a famous server and i will help advirtise this server
    bolded text
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I can be active for a really long time also i have experience for staff

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Yes, i have i was banned for Disrespecting staff

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Disrespecting staff on servers and i applied for an unban and got it and i learned from it that disrespecting staff wouldn't make you a better person

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Well im a singer pretty good for 16 year old

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?***

• ~~```
      [bolded text](![link url](image url))
  • Helper

@ShotgunPlays Not a good attribute that you've been warned and muted on the server mr Nojus. 🙂

• Re-Apply