mc.dogecraft.net |

Kagging's Application.

I'm 16 years old, I turned on the 1st of January.

Minecraft Username:
    Kagging

Discord Username (ID):
    kag#6739

Timezone:
    (GMT+2), I live in The Netherlands(Rotterdam)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone?
    I have discord on my phone and laptop in case + a working microphone on both, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur?
    Most of the time, I just use the screenshotting system on my windows laptop itself, but I make use of Lightshot, yes.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?
    I've done it a couple times before, but it wasn't the perfect quality. I'm getting new set soon, so at the moment? I don't believe I can.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
    I speak: English, Swedish & Dutch.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    At the moment? I'm looking for a job and I do things with school, but in my free time I can guarantee that I'll be available to play all day. I'm mostly on at nightime in the weekends, but throughout the day I'm there often when the time's right, so I can say I have more than enough time. And also not to forget, my little sister plays on the server a lot, so she can always message me to warn me for something that's going on.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft?
    I feel like there's always a way to help someone out. There's constantly new people joining and having extra people there to guide them through would help the server, but the people also. I'd like to learn more from other people
    and how they handle situations, so I can take it over and solve the miscommunication that comes up here and there. I can say with confidence that I'm someone you can talk to easily when you're in a hint of trouble, but that's about it.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    I don't have a specific reason to why it should be me because everyone deserves a chance, but I feel like I have the potential.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    Yes, I have actually. I don't remember the name, but I was banned along with my friend for sticking up for someone who didn't do anything wrong. The admins were being terrible to the girl for breaking a block near the spawn point, and she apologised for it, but she got pushed around because 'it wasn't an accident' so I had a talk with the admins and the owner, but they said that I was disrespecting them and I told them that they should solve these type of situations differently and got banned for it.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I got into a kind of heated argument with someone, but realised I was wrong in the end. I learned that you can't always be right and there will be some situations where you won't get what you want. But I also learned that lying about it and keep the argument going won't do you anything, but cause you drama. (I ended up apologising for my actions, and we both agreed to move on from it).

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I like to do things such as: skating, going out to different places and listening to music, but then again I also like watching movies or reading & playing video games. Not the most fun person, but it's something.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    I've been an admin on multiple servers, and safe to say that it all went really well.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    Mostly the teamwork because I'm not sure how you can stay motivated without knowing there's other staff members that can help you get better at what you're doing. I also believe the communication with the people on the server can help you a lot on the way. I'm sure there's a lot of other things that can motivate you, but that's two of the most important things I can think of.