mc.dogecraft.net |

TerryMG's Staff Aplication for Helper.

Minecraft Username: Terry_MG
    Discord Username (ID): Terry.MG #1298
    Timezone: CEST
    Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? I do have discord but sadly not a working microphone. Planning on buying one soon.
    Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? No
    Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, English and Dutch
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Atleast 2 hours a day, but max 4 hours a day
    What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I feel like there are only one or two staff members online when its 1PM CEST.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Im already known in the community, people recognise me, I have experience on the server and im a nice guy.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Yes i used to be banned on a lot of starting servers because i was hacking for fun on those servers.
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Well I started playing minecraft again after a year break this december, so i haven't made a big mistake yet, haven't hacked (I do have to add I sometimes use autoclicker but never AFK)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I like to be outside. I love speed thats why i cycle alot and run every other week. And I have recently auditioned for the OWCUP it is a motorycle racing organisation that branches out to other countries.
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes i used to be helper on an old server in 2016
    What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Respectfull staff that can be serious at time but can also joke around alot.