mc.dogecraft.net |

MadamWillow ReApplication

• MadamWillow's Re-application

Minecraft Username: MadamWillow

Discord Username (ID): MadamWillow#4539

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? I have access to discord through several devices and have a working mic for all of these platforms

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I tend to use lightshot. I also keep a backup file for as long as neccissary, and if needed I can take the time to search for the backup as required.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? No

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I have confidence in the fact that I have nothing better to do on days other than thursdays. therefore I am available for 6+ hours for any of those other days.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I am encouraged to try this again because I feel that I can do much better this time from my prior appearence as a helper.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I do not have a better reason that I should be chosen over others rather than my consistant choice to assist other members.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. I have only been banned on servers where people were testing out the commands for /ban and /tempban. In these cases the ban or tempban was always undone afterwards.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I resigned from staff due to a traumatic experience. I later dealt with my trauma by becoming more connected to the server and I learned that I should not give up as easily.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Eating, Sleeping, sharing my life with my partner and playing games in public areas with friends.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I have been admin, helper, moderator and other roles for a variety of servers. I also have been in a role of leadership for several clubs and gatherings.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Teamwork, continuing to do my best to help others and a clean as well as friendly server.

• +1 Willow is always on and is very helpful, would make a great staff member ❤

• @OneRitzyWillow +1 Willow is super sweet! She always try's to help others.

• Very sweet person! Definitely recommended this person to get Helper again, no doubt.