mc.dogecraft.net |

Application as builder

Minecraft Username: BjoernBrandborg

Discord Username (ID): Brandborg #3255

Timezone: CET same as Encro

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Indeed i do

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I got Gyazo

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes, even though i dont know how to

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I speak English and Danish, and i understand a little german, swedish and norwegian.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Right now i got all the time - in the future at least 3 - 4 hours a day.

What is encouraging you to become a Builder on DogeCraft? I like building - and people on the server have encouraged me to apply. My special is interiour

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think you should choose me since you dont have that many builders on the server, and since i would be able to be online most of the time i would be able to help with future projects.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Nope

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) We had a thief in the store i worked in that tricked me and my co worker into paying out a lottory ticket that was fake. My co worker didnt want to tell our boss, but i drove home to him and gave him all the information he needed.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I do fitness alot and football

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I had admin on a sandbox server on Counter strike source. And i was the responsible of the store when my boss went home.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? The building part is something i really enjoy doing and just being a part of the community.

My res is Asbyrgi

• This man has demonstrated enough building prowess to be trusted. I give him my vote

• Hes the Best builder out there, he deserves to be builder not gonna lie.

• @VForViking how dare you im clearly the best but also i agree with what you said

• @Paradine Lol, havent seen your builds lol

• +1 Very good builder, he better get approved lol I mean look at his amazing village