mc.dogecraft.net |

VForViking's Application

Minecraft Username: Vforviking

Discord Username (ID): Vicksaur#2778

Timezone: CET

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes, i do.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yeah, i do have that too.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, i speak english and norwegian but thats about it.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Alot of time, i dont have a job in real life at the moment so i have alot of free time to be on mc.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? My friends and the other people on this server.
    i want to help other people on the server with problems they have, and when i get on in the morning there are usually no staff on,
    and the people that are on at that time need help too so i want to help those too since no staff are on at that time.
    Im also a fast learner and Joaco has taught me some things.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? i should be choosen over the other cause i know a bit of minecraft.
    i might not know as much at Flio/Google or Joaco but i do know my fair part of stuff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. No, i have not.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Well, i worked at a
    petstore a month ago. i was cleaning the bunny cage and used the wrong shavings in the cage, when they told me that it was the wrong kind of shavings, so i lied
    to them and said the bag was already open, cause i thought it was the kind i was supposed to use even though i was the one that opened it. i did regret lying and
    learned i should always tell the truth no matter what. Even if the truth hurts or not.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? My hobby is writing in a journal that i have and reading.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I have alittle experience cause i used to be Admin on a small server, but sadly it
    got shut down.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Helping the people on the server and my friends.

• +1 cz she helps fill small gaps when no staff r on

• what he said