Minecraft Username: GamingWithJayYT

Discord Username (ID): GamingWithJay#5999

Timezone: United States/Florida

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 1-3 Hours

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? The server is great i would love to encourage the players.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I Encourage, Help out, and i Am a great staff member for other servers (survival servers)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? (If so please include details.) No

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Well last year i lied about i was staff so i was banned for a few hours when i came back on, all the staff were mad at me so i just didnt do anything til they were Alright. ( i didnt include "Yes' where it says "Have you been banned on anyserver" because it wasnt a ban most like others.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I Am a person who encourages does what EVER is needed to cheer people up! (Nothing to Unfair for others)

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? To be honest... I Do not have anything to say for this....

• You do not meet the requirements