mc.dogecraft.net |

lazorfighter111's 2nd staff application.

Minecraft Username: lazorfighter111

Discord Username (ID): @lazorfighter111 #4131

Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes (English and Spanish)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I'll have a lot of time after 15:00 EST on weekdays, but not before then. (I have to work.) I've got weekends off and I'll be free then.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I have been playing for a long time, and I am accustomed to the Dogecraft rules and regulations. I have heard from Niko that there are plans to update the server to 1.13, and advertise the server more. More players will undoubtedly require more staff to manage, and I will gladly help out.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have experience being trusted on the server, and I have a strong work ethic. I have been studying the process of dealing with rule-breakers as it relates to this server, after an unfortunate incident that occurred after my hiatus from Minecraft, and rest assured a mistake like that will not happen again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. Yes, I was kicked from this server once after Pustinek caught me AFK farming. I understand that such an action is against the rules, and I will not do it again.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I encountered a group of spammers on the server, and I did not offer any warnings before my ban (apart from some nags in chat about character spamming.) I had not been online for a while, and I forgot the process of punishment. As a direct result from this, I began researching the proper way to punish rulebreakers. I had a similar experience recently, and I managed to defer them from breaking the rules without putting a warning into the system.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I love to make films, create, and edit videos in general. I'll go outside and record a nice scene, and focus on getting the best shots possible. Sometimes I'll spend 5 hours and only get 10 minutes of video, but I'll be extremely happy with the result.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes. I used to own a server for a good year and a half (2013 - 2014.) It was called BrocraftMC. It was a passion project by me and my pal Adam. I would have kept it online for much longer, but Adam moved to Utah, and the server eventually died. Things were much easier back then.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? New content, players, and updates on the server. If the same few players play, there is no need for helpers to point people into the right direction. The 1.13 update and the new advertisements are a recent example of that. I haven't felt this excited about the server since the player boom that occurred last year. Those things really keep me motivated to play on the server.

• @lazorfighter111 yeet give this man staff or i'll do nothing about it but be upset