mc.dogecraft.net |

Victatious' Helper Application!

Minecraft Username: Victatious (formerly Plesant)

Discord Username (ID): Cyph#7042

Timezone: CDT

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? I have discord and a working microphone.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I have Gyazo.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No, only English, but will be taking French at some time during highschool.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Mostly on Fridays (after 5:00 pm CDT), Saturdays and Sundays. I have school through the week.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I just want to help oversee anyone's problems on the server and direct them to the help they need, or help them myself.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I see myself as someone that could help people if they have any problems.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. When I was 12, I installed a hack client and hacked with one of my other friends. I can't remember what server it was on, but that time is long gone. I got banned, unfortunately. I won't be hacking anymore.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) A while ago I was chatting with my friends and we got in a semi-heated argument. Because of that, I got mad and acted pretty rude. I tried to calm them down, but it was no use. It was my fault we got into an argument in the first place. They didn't talk to me for a while after that. I learned that I should respect my friends, no matter the situation.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I like to play roblox with my brother sometimes, and some other games.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I was a trial mod on a Garry's Mod server before. Not much other than that.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Helping the community would definitely keep me motivated and playing.