mc.dogecraft.net |

Cheefu's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: Cheefu.

Discord Username (ID): Cheefu#8682

Timezone: EST.

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I have GeForce Experience.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Weekends, because of homework.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? The feeling of helping others with something I am very fond of.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I d0nt ta1k l1ke this, I am nice, have been playing Minecraft since 2013, and I have a fairly wide experience with servers.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. No.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    I accidentally cut my hand while whittling, so after it healed, I learned the correct hand positioning and angles for whittling.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Wittling, Boy Scouts, and composing music. (Cello)

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I once led a very large faction, with about 120 members, so I have experience with working with others, I also have run a few servers using server.pro with my friends.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? The joy of helping others.