mc.dogecraft.net |

Ban Appeal - PortableDaddy (/nick'd ToesBF)

• What is your in-game name?
    PortableDaddy
    What date were you banned?
    2/23/19
    Who banned you?
    Flioghty
    Why were you banned?
    "Xray?"
    Why do you want to be unbanned?
    I haven't been xraying... the closest reason I can possibly imagine as to why I was banned is exactly the reason I logged out because I felt like I looked sketchy af. I purchased the Redstone rank shortly before I got banned because I realized how long it was going to take me to get to lvl 50 miner to silktouch spawners. I had found and marked the coordinates of 1-2 zombie spawners and a single mine shaft with 4 spider spawners in it (all of which I'm happy to take you back to so you can see) during my mining expeditions so that when I reached the level necessary to silk them I could. After I mined the ones I had marked, I did /rtp and proceeded mining straight down... I got extremely lucky and landed right inside of zombie spawner room... As soon as I fell into it my heart dropped because while it was awesome that I found it so fast I also was afraid something like this would happen, accented by the fact that I randomly saw a player right after so I just logged out. Some guy mines a bunch of spawners and then suddenly mines straight down to a spawner room... we all know what that looks like but if you look at the logs I promise you the time between me doing /rtp and hitting that spawner room are less than a minute apart if your block logs tell the time a block was broken. I mean the ban reason even has a question mark, mistakes are made every day and I promise this is just another one. I don't xray, I'm 26 and I own a construction business I know better than to invest my money in something only to do something bannable 10 minutes later.

That being said I'm sorry for being sketchy and wasting your time lol I know you have better things to do than track down people like me.

On a side note, if you aren't sure what to do and it helps, I like the server so if you feel like it's necessary I don't mind surrendering all of the spawners if you need to air on the side of caution. I'd be pretty bummed because it took a lot of mining to find most of them but if that's what it comes down to;, I've been a server admin on a busy server before so I get it; I wouldn't hold it against you for a second.

Provide a screenshot that is presented when trying to login to DogeCraft
    https://imgur.com/a/t2snZhA

• Staff

Accepted

Will give benefit of the doubt on this one, if you were cheating please ensure you have them removed prior to rejoining.