mc.dogecraft.net |

Game_Smasher's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: Game_Smasher1003

Discord Username (ID): The King #6247

Timezone: EST

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes and Yes.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes, I use Greenshot.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes, I do.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No, I only speak English

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? During the week, I can only be on Tuesday at 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
    Friday-Sunday, I can be on around 10:00 A.M.- 9:00 P.M.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? When I get on the server to play, whenever I have a problem or something I need help with there would be zero staff members to help me. I want to try and fill that gap so more people can be on the server for longer times and get the help they need if they ever ask for it.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should accept my application over others because I am very respectful and patient when it comes to people and helping. I am very determined to do my best on this server if I am accepted and I will be very appreciative if so. I also like to make people happy and have a good laugh, but when it is time to work I put all funny business aside and get to work. I would also try my best to be on as active as possible so I can show an example to the community what a true staff member is supposed to look like.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. I have never been banned or punished on any Minecraft server.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I made a mistake with trusting the wrong person (not saying any names) to keep something I wanted to keep a secret. I dealt with it by reflecting on how I can change how I trust certain people. I learned that not everyone can be trusted and I learned how to look for the right people to be around and trust.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I play basketball and I am in lots of clubs and small groups in school dealing mostly about computers and science. I am not the BEST with computers, but I am pretty good with them and know a lot about them. Same goes for science. I just like the class.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I have been an admin on many different servers on a game called Gmod, but I have a person who goes by the name of Jairius. He is my cousin and he is an admin on a lot of Minecraft servers. He is teaching me how to become a moderator on Minecraft. He wanted me to apply to a server with the knowledge I have now and be honest and add lots of detail to your application. I already know the basics of moderating on Minecraft. I do know that if I fail, I will learn from my mistakes and try again when I am able to.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? The thing that would keep me most motivated would be that I have to always look for people in need.