mc.dogecraft.net |

Tiger's Application for Staff

Minecraft Username: tigerpawsmittens

Discord Username (ID): tigerpawsmittens#6638

Timezone: Pacific Time zone

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I have snipping tool also the minecraft screenshot opinion.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes, I use screen cast o matic

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, fluent in burmese, and a little bit of french

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I have lots of time on my hands since I'm online schooled and don't have much activities outside of school. Although since I am still a student, I won't be able to contribute to the role as much on week days. I usually get on my computer near 3 PM to 8 PM (PT).

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I really enjoy helping others and like to be useful to the server. I also just want to be a helper, I don't really have a specific reason besides that I want to help in anyway possible. I was debating about if I should submit this in but I got some encouragement from my friend that it'll be fine and I won't have an anxiety attack about this.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Well.. honestly I'm an average person and so is everyone else so I believe that the admins/owners should choose whoever they find trustworthy, I'm no one special, just an average person who wants to contribute to the server and be a helping hand.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    Yes, I have been banned on Mineplex before, I got kicked for flying even though my computer lagged and I jumped, the software entered my player as fly hacking and kicked me out for a few days I believe. Although this wasn't really my fault because my computer was pretty darn laggy back then. I also got banned for chargeback from Mineplex because I had recently bought a rank and my account had been hacked and long story short, I got hacked, asked for a refund, got banned. (I also forgot about the "no refund" policy and I couldn't delete my request fast enough)

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    One mistake I've made within the year was an internal problem, I was pretty depressed and stuff.. It was pretty horrible, I almost died BUT I got myself to send myself to the ER and I got some medications, support from family members and friends, and I got better. This event really made my perspective of the world around me change because I realized that more people were suffering with the same conditions I was and It was okay to ask for help. Also that self-love and self-care is not selfish and that it helps tons!

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I really love drawing, reading manga, writing stories, and playing badminton.
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    I don't have any server moderation experience but I have been recognized as a leader through out my school and won this "Rosa Parks Award" because I always stood up for what I believed in.
    What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team?
    I would say that helping people is a big motivator for me and food.. food is always great. I'm not quite sure what to say for this question besides I'm a very motivated person 😛 and I like cats, cat videos, pictures, even other animal pictures are great. Yeah..

• +1 tigerpawsmittens is really sweet in game!

• @ThePigeonGamer thank you ♡ ~('▽^人)

• +1, a good user, nice and is a wholesome person. Good luck with your application!

• Accepted moved to helper