mc.dogecraft.net |

ThePigeonGamer's Staff Application

• Age: I am 20 years old and will be 21 at the end of December.

Minecraft Username: My Minecraft username is ThePigeonGamer.

Discord Username (ID): My Discord username is BheanChéileDebs#2017

Timezone: I am in Georgia, USA. EST

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes I do have access to discord and a working microphone.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes, I use Lightshot.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes I do have the ability to record Minecraft videos.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No, I am not multilingual. I do know some bits of German but not much.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I have a lot of time to contribute to the role. I do go to school. My schedule for that is Monday through Wednesday from 5:30pm until 10:00pm. Then Thursday is 5:30pm until 9:30pm. then I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I love DogeCraft, it's relaxing. I wanna help out my favorite server. Plus I enjoy helping others.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over the other applicants because I am mature. I don't let my personal beliefs get in the way of working. I stay calm and collected during any banter going on. Plus I feel as though I am very friendly and because of that I feel lie anyone would be willing to talk to me easily if they need help. As I know some people are afraid to ask for help. Especially if they are new.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. I have never been banned, kicked, or muted on any server.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Recently I ordered 2 SD cards and Minecraft UNO from amazon and it was supposed to be at my house the 6th, but seems they weren't able to find my house. Turned out I put my address in wrong. That was the mistake. How I corrected it was I contacted Amazon support service and got it resolved. My package still hasn't arrived but I am stayed calm and patient. I learned that I should definitely check my spelling and what I've typed for any mistakes if there are any.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Outside of Minecraft I have tons of hobbies! I love playing The Sims 4, The Escapists 2, Grand Theft Auto 4 and 5, Pokemon the video game and the card game. I also attend beauty school where I learn skin care makeup and facials, nail care manicure, acrylics, gel, and pedicures, hair cutting, hair design, hair chemical texturing perms and relaxers, and hair coloring!

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes I have quite a bit of experience! In late 2015 early 2016 I was an admin for a small survival server named that didn’t last very long. I didn't have the usual admin perms though. There were around maybe 30 or less players on said server. Then from June 10th, 2018 until July 10th, 2018 I was a helper on a decently large server which had different game modes but I was mainly staff on the prison server. Which I ended up becoming a mod from July 10th, 2018 up until August 27th, 2018 where I decided to resign and take some personal time. I then came back as moderator on November 12th, 2018 up until January 17th, 2019 when I again resigned due to losing interest in that particular server. This server over all has had up to 1,000 players but my particular server had maybe 50-100 players on. I was a moderator on a skyblock server that didn't last very long. There were less than 10 players who played. Then I was admin on another prison server from January 18th, 2019, up until February 8th, 2019. It was still in development but there were around 100 players in the discord alone. I left due to some differences.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Communication is the best way to keep me most motivated within a staff team. Whether that's if a rule and punishment change or if something new gets added. Communication is always the key.

• +1
    Late +1, but a +1 nonetheless.
    Very active and trustworthy player.
    Already has experience being staff and meets the requirements (I think)
    Would be top pick if looking for staff at the moment.
    -HotGirlBigBoobs

• Thank you! This means a lot!