mc.dogecraft.net |

My application for staff

Minecraft Username: EllaOliviaW

Discord Username (ID): Ellaoliviaw#0670

Timezone: GMT +1 Stockholm, Sweden

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes, I've had discord for over a year so I'm very familiar with the software.

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? I don't have any of the named softwares, but I do have some other different programs which allows me to take screenshots and record my screen.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes, as I mentioned above.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, I can speak both Swedish, English and Spanish fluently. I myself are from Sweden, so Swedish is, of course, my first language. But, I would consider myself really good at English too since I've studied the language for about 9 years and I also have some relatives from America.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I would say that I can contribute with at least 2 hours during the week and 4 hours during the weekends. But it all depends on how many tests I have and if I'm traveling with my family or not. During wintertime, we often spend the weekend in our cabin at the local ski resort. But if needed, I will have the opportunity to bring my computer with me.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I've played Minecraft for about 5 years on and of. Therefore I've played on many servers. I've met polite people and made friends for life. But, I've also met rude, ignorant and disrespectful people who does nothing more than to destroy the game for others. This is what drives me to become a helper. I want to help others by simply being polite, help them with their problem and just make their personal gaming experience on your server more enjoyable. I think that we've all been that person that once needed help, I've been that person, but now, I finally wanna try being something more than just that.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think that you should choose me before other applicants because I have a lot of knowledge about the game and different softwares such as Discord and other screen capturing programs. I'm also great at languages which means that I'll be able to communicate with a large audience. I don't have any experience of being a helper on other servers, but I'm a fast learner and also very eager to take the role as a helper if given the opportunity. Lastly, I know what it means to be treated bad and not getting the help you want and need in both Minecraft, and other games. I therefore have somewhat of a ''passion'' of helping other persons and being someone that i never had.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. When I was younger (11 now 16) I once got muted for a month because I spammed something in the chat. Now that I look back at it, I think that it was very immature of me and I can ensure you that this was just a one-time thing. Other than that I have no bans or punishments.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) My biggest mistake was to close out my best friend from my life for half a year. He unintentionally hurt me very much and I was so sure that he did it intentionally that I didn't want to hear his side of the story. Because of this, I lost the person that I trusted and loved the most for months. Then I let him in again, and when I heard what he had to say, it wasn't at all as I thought it was. I was so caught up in my imagination and because of that, our friendship suffered. After we talked we instantly became friends again, and now everything is fine. From all this, I've learned that things aren't always as you think it is. There is always two sides of the story and it's important to hear them both.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? My biggest hobbies are snowboarding and snowmobiling (if that's even a word 🙂 )

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? No. (As mentioned earlier)

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? My biggest motivation is to help other people and make the server a place where they can feel comfortable and happy. (More in the answer above)

• Looking good! Good luck MrsMoney ❤ +1