mc.dogecraft.net |

My Application for Staff

Minecraft Username: iArtorias

Discord Username (ID): André #7689

Timezone: +1 Stockholm

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes, I do

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes!

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes, I use Plays.tv

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I speak English and Swedish

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I'm an active player, I'm spending a lot of time in the chat as I'm building a lot of things.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I have always been that type of player that is willing to help others and be there for them. I have been a staff of many Minecraft servers before so I have the knowledge of being one. But I'm not perfect, I have still much to learn to be a spotless staff member.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think that I'm very good with players and I can understand them in a very good way, I have been that player who seeks attention and friends. I know how they feel, and that's why I think I can handle those situations in a very good way. I'm not saying that I'm the best, but I have worked really hard to be where I am today

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. I have been falsely banned on a server where the owner thought I blackmailed him, but I have proof that I didn't. But that's just a small thing, we have been talking about it and we solved the problem

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) I made a mistake in school where I spend a whole day at home although I wasn't sick. I had too much in my head that day and I just didn't make it to school. I learned that even if you are having a very rough day, just keep in mind that you have friends to talk to at school and if you don't have the just talk to the curator or any other staff members. I promise they will help you even how big your problem is

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I go to school 5 times a week, overall I just love to hang out with my friends and having fun with them.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes, I have been a staff member on other servers before as I said.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Meet new people and learn more about my self and others while playing and having fun. I look forward to meeting and work with the rest of the staff team in the future!

Thanks for reading my application!
    // iArtoras // André

• I definitely recommend iArtorias as a Staff! 🙂