mc.dogecraft.net |

Arrawn's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: Arrawn13 (DwarfKingArrawn)

Discord Username (ID): Arrawn #0393

Timezone: Atlantic time canada

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes & Yes

Do you have screenshotting software Debut Video Capture Software Pro Edition.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes either with debut or with streamlabs

Are you multilingual? Yes, i speak English & French and bits of spanish/portuguese

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I play 6 to 12 hours per day

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? Im always answering the chat questions anyway and helping newcomers so... why not have the title that goes with it XD

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have no idea. Maturity and lots of free time as well as good knowledge of the server?

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Never banned in any games. but i did get muted a few times here and there in my beginings. Like everyone i lashed out at griefers when on servers that had no staff to take care of it, or didnt care anyways... and i got myself muted for excessive language XD but that was nearly 8 years ago.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) Ive set the kitchen on fire... but im sure you mean as conflict resolving so...hum... i did had a severe argue with my bro wich resulted in me trying to beat the crap out of him. Eventually we both calmed down and i replaced his shitty microphone i had broken with a high quality one.

**If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?**outside of minecraft? where is that? XD i like watching movies and series. Working with my hands, playing with my cat, cooking, watching ants build their houses (i know, odd but im mesmerized by them).

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? i owned many servers of many games. but as staff, ive been staff on a mc server that was slightly bigger than dogecraft, ive made my way up to head admin on a big unturned server, and ive been helper or mod on a few other servers here and there.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Free Cookies! that is non-negociable. asside from that, id like my opinion to be heard and taken under consideration. (not saying i want all my ideas to be implemented, but i want them to be at least considered.)

Arrawn13, king of dwarfs, leader of chickens and butcher of cows.
    (signing with titles looks bad azz XD)

• @Arrawn13 said in Arrawn's Staff Application:

ive been helper or mod on a few other servers here and there.

+1 rep, good amount of experience, meets all requirements aswell 🐨