mc.dogecraft.net |

RubyRoses staff application

Minecraft Username:RubyRoses1506
    Discord Username (ID):Ruby_Roses#9228
    Timezone: atlantic time zone canada
    Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? yes I do and will always be available
    Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? yes im using gyazo
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? yes using stream lab obs I can stream or just record anything happening on my computer even microphone
    Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? yes I speak french English alittle bit of Spanish and really couple words of Japanese
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? a lot of time im a stay home dad along with my wife and I have planty of time to play xd actualy im on from 8 am to 3 even 4 am xd
    What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? I love thisserver its the best one I could find and I find that really sad all these player not following the rules spamming saying racist comment or even been bad to everyone Im only looking for peace and fun for every player of dogecraft survival and skyblock
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? im mature trustable always on along with other admin or when there not there im resourceful and I can easily fix a problem calmly and try to use gentle messure or even fix the probleme talking before I have to use my power , I also have been admin back then on other game .
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. no I never been ban kick muted or anything like that of my life .
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? the biggest mistake I ever made I think is that I left school before I got graduated .
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I love playing music (piano mostly ), watching tv fixing computer and video game in general 🙂 .
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I never been admin on a Minecraft server but I have been admin on other game like creativerse or even on a server of Empyrion galactic witch im still an admin there .
    What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? to have everyone happy and having fun and to keep the server respectful and fun to play is all that matter to me .

• @RubyRoses1506 who are you even?

• Need to see you in action helping out more people.

Otherwise keep on keeping on.