mc.dogecraft.net |

Luke0207's Staff Application

Minecraft Username: Luke0207
    Discord Username (ID): LukeBuett #9089
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes
    Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes
    Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes
    Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Spanish Italian and English
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 4-5 hours a day on the week weekends 6-8 hours maybe more
    What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? Helping people!
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I’ve helped people all my life. I have always been so determined to help people and I want to meet other people on Minecraft to help them. Also I’m a very determined person so if I don’t have an answer for someone I will keep searching for an answer until I have one to give them!
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details. No
    Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything) One time I was playing Soccer and I handballed a ball and then I scored a goal. The referee didn’t see the handball so after the goal I told him and he revoked the point.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Soccer and Hockey and Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Kind of my friend had a server I had a admin and people voted very highly and that’s what kept her server open but then, she stopped paying
    What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Helping people and talking with our team to help serve our community

• I think this was really good and think you would be a good useful person for the team!

• Still want to see you helping more in chat and maybe joining up the discord with others.